We are here for you
El Badaoui Hafed
Aim and purpose of the association
The purpose of the association is to run the frabina counselling centre. Its purpose is to provide information, counselling and support for
- Binational couples and families
- Victims of racism and discrimination
- Expats and their family members
Board of the association
The board consists of 3 – 7 members and is elected by the general meeting. It is composed of:
- Laura Rossi, Human Resource
- Barbara Jeger-Surkovic, Finance Departement
- Rafael Herrera-Erazo
- Cristina Spagnolo, Department of Performance Agreements
- Marianne Schild, Public Relations and Networking
Membership and donations
In order to maintain our services, we depend on membership fees, donations, collections, legacies and other contributions.
Please support us with a financial
contribution. Thank you!
IBAN: CH83 0900 0000 3002 9396 8, BIC: POFICHBEXXX, Clearing: 09000
Members pay annually:
- as an individual member CHF 50
- as a collective member CHF 500
frabina is supported by the Canton of Berne, the Reformed Churches of Berne-Jura-Solothurn, and the Integration Credit of the Canton of Solothurn.